Monday, December 12, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Monday, November 28, 2011
Friday, November 25, 2011
- Mary McDonald Interiors : The Allure of Style
- Undecorate - The no-rules approach to interior design
- Jonathan Adler on happy chic colours
- Martyn Lawrence Bullard - Live, Love and Decorate (he is also in Australia in Feburary, which is very exciting.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
This is a collection of contemporary designs influenced by intricate patterns and vivid graphics. The modern collection is a unique juxtaposition coming from a factory that still uses traditional methods. See the full collection here.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Nina's collection is called Montacute and takes inspiration from great English country houses and includes florals and striped fabrics and wallpapers. The collection is named after MONTACUTE HOUSE, a glittering Renaissance mansion in Somerset.
Checkout the full collection here.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
'Friesia is the most beautiful house in Melbourne' - Dr George Tibbits, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Architecture, Uni. of Melb
One of Melbourne's most iconic properties with history, romance, unique architecture, interiors and gardens located in the tightly held St James Park precinct, Hawthorn, is currently for sale.
The residence, with its unique single storeyed arcaded (verandah) and internal octagonal domed vestibule, was inspired by the works of Filippo Brunelleschi, 'father' of Italian renaissance architecture in Florence. Friesia is believed to be Australia's best example of Florentine Renaissance architecture. Here are some exterior images as I love the facade and the gardens.
More images here
Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
- bright striped ceilings in the nursery add a pop of colour
- stricking floral wallpaper on walls and ceiling to create a WOW dining room in contrast to the soft sheers over the large windows
- traditional classic toile used on the walls and ceiling in the attic style bedroom
- a dramatic ceiling in a dressing room.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
I live this climbing rose, it's all across the front fence and has climbed into the cumquat tree as well.