Monday, February 3, 2014

Eaglemont Project - completed exterior

At the end of the year, the Eaglemont project was nearing completion, so I thought I would post some images of the exterior.

After working over the last 12 months on this project, it all wound up the last weeks before Christmas as all the final details were completed, to enable the client to move in just after Christmas.


Its all in the details, custom made windows, classic styled lighting and sympathetic fittings down to the door bell button.


The columns on the veranda were one of the only details retained from the old house, before it was demolished and they work perfectly in their new positions, after being striped, sandblasted and repainted. 

11 comments:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on blinds and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete