Here are some highlights from Nepal
1. Elephant @ Chitwan National Aprk
2. Wild rhino on Elephant safari @ Chitwan National Park
3. Oxen as a mode of transport @ Chitwan National Park
4. Buddist flags @ Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha
5. Hand carved canoes @ Chitwan National Park
6 & 7. View over the lake @ Pokhara where there is an amazing view of the Annapurna Mountain range, if its clear. It was not.....
8. Prayer wheels at the Monkey temple in Kathmandu
Nepal was amazing, quiet after all the hustle and bustle of India and being in the Chitwan National Park and doing a walking safari (only 3 of us were brave enough) was an experience I will never forget - close up with wild rhino's, was incredible. Pity it was hazy and we couldn't see the Himalaya's until we left for home for Kathmandu airport, as it looks amazing - based on photo's I have seen. Well we can't have everything!