Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Australia Day Weekend


Hope you enjoyed the Australia day long weekend.
I enjoyed the extra day off, as it has been a wonderful start to 2013, with lots of new work.


On the weekend, we headed up to Innocent Bystander in Healesville for some Sunday lunch for my sister-in-laws birthday and it was also my 21st wedding anniversary. Yep less for murder as my other half keeps saying.
 


Yesterday, we headed to the 1000 steps in the Dandenongs, like thousands of others. My other half and brother-in-law made it up and back but I must confess, I'm really bad at steep inclines - I can walk for hours on the flat but add a steep hill, and I'm hopeless.. Something to try and improve on next time. Needed
some refuelling, so headed up to Olinda and had a bite to eat. Popped into a few shop and loved these hand made soaps, the colours a beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment